A woman looks more elegant and appealing if she wears a blouse that complements her dress worn below the waist. It is of paramount importance for a woman to choose the top 5 styles of blouses to give her overall appearance a boost. Every woman has a desire within to be a head turner and the right design and style of the blouse a woman wears can play a vital role in achieving the desired effect and goal. The top 5 styles of blouses are tailor made to suit the different functions and styles, for all the housewives and the career women.
1) A button-down tailored blouse: For any career woman, this is the blouse that makes a woman look more elegant and comely. A button-down tailored blouse has the ability to hug a woman’s upper torso and accentuate the curves neither too tightly nor too loosely. Whether tucked in or placed gently over pants and skirts, it looks equally nice and elegant. This style is highly recommended for women who work outside or are office goers and is a must in the closet of every career woman.
2) Patterned blouses: Patterned blouses are usually printed and pinstriped. These blouses spice up the environment with colour and are favoured by most of the ladies as these can be worn anywhere and in any occasion. These blouses are favoured over other styles, in a party or a social gathering. A blouse that has the right shade or the right combination of colours can really be a head turner.
3) Sleeveless or shorter sleeve blouses: A shorter sleeve blouse or a sleeveless blouse is a real turn on and a real head turner. It enriches the wardrobe of every woman in a modern society and every woman secretly craves for such a blouse in a society where the women are restricted to move around freely and display their dresses. A sleeveless blouse or a shorter sleeve blouse is very comfortable in summer and complements a blazer or a cardigan it is worn under or a skirt that is tailored. This style is the most charming and alluring on a woman, if properly tailored.
4) Casual waist top blouses: These blouses go well with skirts and jeans. These blouses are loose and light in weight. These blouses are fit to wear with shorts and are really ideal for hot tropical countries and in summer. For its loose fitting and the quality to look great with or without a belt has earned it a legitimate place in a woman’s wardrobe. These blouses look equally elegant when worn by hefty as well as thin women. These blouses are highly recommended with jeans, tailored pants and skirts.
5) Wrap blouses: For a curvier figure, no blouse can outsmart a wrap blouse. This blouse has the ability to highlight every curve of a woman from waist up. This blouse has the ability to make a straight figure of a woman, eye- catching, by creating a false illusion of curves even if there is none.